Monday, January 19, 2009

So I finally bit the bullet and started a blog.  After a year spent voraciously reading them, I thought it was time to contribute some words myself.  It also helps that I'm starting a new chapter of my life, spending 3 months in Washington, DC at the National Academy of Sciences.I hope this blog will be a bit travelogue, a bit political links and discussion, and a bit about life in Washington.  And wow, did I pick a good week to come to Washington!  The past few days have been simply incredible.  More on the inaugural festivities in a future post.  For now, let me just say welcome and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. hey miriam! i just heard from beth yesterday that you were in dc. congrats on the fellowship! i'm looking forward to hearing all about the inauguration hooplah :)

    ReplyDelete